Certified Safety & Health Administrator (CSHA)
100% online, self-paced course format
Course Credential: IASHEP- Certified Safety and Health Administrator (IASHEP-CSHA)
IASHEP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination
Certified Safety Administrator Certification
The International Association of Safety, Health and environmental Professionals (IASHEP) “Certified Safety & Health Administrator” indicates a high level of proficiency in the safety and health fields. This course is taught at the level expected of a safety and health professionals who are capable of developing and managing a wide ranging corporate safety and health programs.
A Certified Safety and Health Administrator plans, organizes, coordinates, and implements comprehensive safety and loss control/prevention programs and activities for the employer, implements program goals and objectives; evaluates safety training requirements; inspects facilities and equipment for compliance with mandated safety regulations; performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of assigned area of responsibility; and exercises fairly independent judgment and decision making in the course of duties performed.
This course covers the following:
- How to perform as a safety and Health manager and administrator
- How to plan, conduct, and manage safety training that changes the way your employees work
- How to avoid civil and criminal liability for accidents/injuries
- How to interpret and manage the application of OSHA regulations
- How to analyze and document workplace hazards
- How to manage workplace audits
- How to investigate, analyze and document workplace accidents
- How to perform as a safety expert, manager, and administrator
- How to develop, implement, and manage your own safety programs
- How to create and manage a successful safety culture
- How to manage hazardous materials programs
Course Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course will be valuable for:
- Safety, Health and Environmental Professionals,
- Safety & Health Committee Members
- Government Inspectors
- Managers & Supervisors
- Hospital and Healthcare Managers
- General Industry and Construction Personnel
- Training Managers
- Industrial Hygienists
- Environmental Professionals
Students completing the course must take a proctored final exam. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to receive your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.
After signing up for this course IASHEP will send you a link to the LMS class