Certified Hospital & Healthcare Custodial Specialist (Train the Trainer)
100% online, self-paced course format
(Note: Refresher certification is required every three years to maintain professional credential.) Recertification fee $150
IASHEP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination
Professional Credential: IASHEP-Certified Hospital & Healthcare Custodial Specialist (CHCS- Train the Trainer)
The objective of this professional certification course is to engage students in active discovery of hospital safety & risk management principles. Students will learn all aspects of safety and health regulations and procedures in the hospital and the healthcare industry as it relates to housekeeping and janitorial services.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Understand OSHA and State OSHA regulations
- Understand American National Standards Institute (ANSI) requirements
- Prevent Injuries in Hospital and health care industry operations.
- Understand Standards from the Joint Commission Accredited Healthcare Organization (JCAHO)
- Understand requirements for janitors and housekeepers in a hospital and health care industry.
- Prevent Injuries in hospital and healthcare environments.
- Understand Requirements for Risk Management Operations
This course will be valuable for:
- Safety, Health and Environmental Professionals,
- Safety & Health Committee Members
- Government Inspectors
- Managers & Supervisors
- Custodial, Janitor & Housekeeping employees
- Hospital and Healthcare Managers
- General Industry and Construction Personnel
- Safety & Health Professionals
- Training Managers
- Industrial Hygienists
- Environmental Professionals
Students completing the course must take a proctored final exam. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to receive your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.
After signing up for this course IASHEP will send you a link to the LMS class