Certified Safety & Health Trainer The Trainer Course
100% online, self-paced course format
Professional Credential: IASHEP- Certified Safety & Health Trainer the Trainer (CSHTT)
(Note: Refresher certification is required every three years to maintain professional credential.) Renewal fee: $150
IASHEP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination
It’s not enough to train the workforce, you also have to train the trainer.
The training field can change fast, which makes training for trainers crucial. New methodologies. New discoveries about the way adults learn. Changing expectations from trainees—and from your company. The IASHEP Training the trainer course gives you the practical platform skills and confidence you need to succeed. This powerful seminar puts the latest American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z491 trends and techniques at your fingertips. Whether you’ve been training for a while or never stepped onto a platform before, this training for trainers workshop will show you how to become a facilitator of learning, not just a presenter. You’ll build confidence, engage your audience from the beginning and leave your trainees praising your training abilities
Learning Outcome: After this program, you will be able to:
- Describe the training cycle.
- Identify and determine the need for training—what, who, and how.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategize for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
- Address challenging participants and behaviors.
- Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
- Identify the five levels of evaluation.
This course will be valuable for:
- Safety, Health and Environmental Professionals,
- Safety & Health Committee Members
- Government Inspectors
- Managers & Supervisors
- General Industry and Construction Personnel
- Construction Managers & Supervisors
- Safety & Health Professionals
- Training Managers
- Environmental Professionals
Students completing the course must take a proctored final exam. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to receive your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.
After signing up for this course IASHEP will send you a link to the LMS class