Certified Confined Space Entry Specialist (Permit Required)
100% online, self-paced course format
Professional Credential: IASHSEP-Certified Confined Space Entry Specialist (IASHEP-CCSES)
Note: Refresher certification is required every three years to maintain professional credential.) Recertification fee $150
IASHEP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination
This course is 24 hours in length. Student completion meets the training requirements specified under OSHA regulatory standards for entrant, attendant and entry supervisor.
At the completion of this course students will be acquainted with:
- Basic safety management
- Recognizing a confined space
- When is a confined space permit required?
- Atmospheric hazards
- Entrant duties
- Attendant duties
- Entry supervisor duties
- When is a secondary stand-by required?
- Rescue and emergency services
- The entry permit
- Confined space preparation
- Isolating the permit space
- Atmospheric testing
- Purging & ventilating
- Safety equipment
- Contractor/host employer responsibilities
- Confined space rescue
- Written examination included
- Horizontal Entry Procedures
Students completing the course must take a proctored final exam. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to receive your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.
After signing up for the course IASHEP will send you a link to the LMS class