Certified Construction Safety & Health Specialist (IASHEP 015) Standards for Construction Industry
100% online, self-paced course format
Professional Credential: IASHEP-Certified Construction Safety & Health Specialist
(Note: Refresher certification is required every three years to maintain professional credential.) Recertification fee is $150
Non-discrimination Policy: IASHEP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination
This Construction course is for students wanting to learn the 29 CFR 1926 standards, this course is a must. Learn crucial OSHA policies, procedures, and standards, as well as construction safety and health principles as they relate to real world situations. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are the most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to develop formal safety programs, research and understand OSHA construction industry regulations, letters of interpretation and directives and much more.
- Effects of Workplace injuries and illnesses
- Mission and importance of OSHA in the workplace
- Organization, origin, codification of OSHA Standards
- Processes and Rules for OSHA inspections, citations, penalties and policies
- OSHA recordkeeping requirements for injuries and illnesses
- OSHA forms 300, 300A, and 301
- Walking and working surfaces hazards, ladders and scaffolds
- Emergencies including fire protection
- Fall Prevention, ANSI Z359 standards, Subpart M.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazardous Materials / Global Harmonization
- Excavation & Trenching
- Materials Handling and Storage hazards
- Permit-Required Confined Space hazards
- Electrical hazards
- Hazardous energy hazards Lockout and Tagout
- And more
Students completing the course must take a proctored final exam. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to receive your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.
After signing up for the course IASHEP will send you a link to the LMS class
This course is also available in classroom and onsite training