Certified Environmental, Health & Safety Professional (CEHSP)
80 hrs 9.20 CEU’s
Course Credential: IASHEP- Certified Environmental, Health & Safety Professional IASHEP-(CEHSP)
IASHEP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination
Our Certified Environmental, Health & Safety Professional (CEHSP) Certification course will show you:
- How to design, develop and implement an effective environmental, health and safety program in your workplace.
- Explains and demonstrates how to conduct a proper workplace hazards assessment and how to conduct a proper accident investigation.
- Explains the potential hazards of chemicals, how to determine the proper PPE for employees and how to respond to workplace emergencies.
- Cover the OSHA top ten violations and explains corrective action for eliminating these hazards in the workplace.
- How to gain a comprehensive understanding of workplace environmental, health and safety laws and regulations and how to work with various government agencies. And much more!
This course prepares the environmental, health and safety professional to design, develop and manage a total Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) program.
This program is composed of the following IASHEP courses
- Introduction to Regulatory Standards
- Accident Investigation
- How to Develop An Effective Behavior Base Program
- How to Develop Effective Job Safety & Health Analysis Program
- Introduction To Industrial hygiene
- Introduction to Hazardous Materials
- Machine Guarding & Guarding Standards
- How To Develop a Respiratory Protection Program
- Principles of Ergonomics
- Introduction to Permit Required and Non-Permit Confined Spaces
- Introduction to Excavation, Trenching & Shoring
- Introduction Electrical Standards (High and Low Voltage)
- Introduction To Electrical Standards NEC 70E
- How To Develop and Effective Personal Protective Equipment (eyes, face, body, and other types of personal protective equipment Program.
- Fall Protection and Fall Prevention Systems
- Safety Standards for Ladders, Aerial Lifts and Scaffolds
- Introduction to Cranes ( mobile, gantry, truck and overhead), Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment
- Laboratory Safety
- Introduction to Environmental laws and Regulations
- General Industry & Construction Industry Safety, Health or Environmental Professionals
- Managers concerned about liability and workers’ compensation costs.
- HR professionals
- Risk managers
- Financial Analysts
- Safety supervisors
- Building inspectors
- Small Business Owners
- Safety Committee Representatives
For more information about the CESHP please contact Jack Podojil at 612-801-1032 for firstname.lastname@example.org