At the International Assoc. of Safety Health Environmental Professionals (IASHEP) and as former military members ourselves, we acknowledge the sacrifices made by women and men who serve our country in the military or as a first responder. We are honored to be able to offer all members of our military branches of the United States or First Responders a 50% membership discount, which applies to our membership application for up to two (2) years.
This discount also applies to Military Reservist and National Guard service members. Proof of serving our great country is required.
Proof of serving our country requires a copy of your DD-214 or other recognized government identification cards like as Department of Veterans Affairs medical card. Or proof of your Department of Veterans Affairs disability rating.
For First Responders, IASHEP will need a letter from your organization with its official letterhead stating that you are an active first responder.
Special Discounts on Professional Development Courses
A 25% discount is offered to military veterans who have a service-connected disability of 10% to 40%
A 35% discount is offered to military veterans who have a service-connected disability of 50% or higher.
The discount is our way of saying "thank you" for your service to our country.
The International Assoc. of Safety Health Environmental Professionals (IASHEP) offers a variety of certified specialty designations programs that will immediately impact your military career or civilian profession.
Our International Assoc. of Safety Health Environmental Professionals (IASHEP) programs increase your opportunities for promotion into leadership roles and boost your future earning capacity.
You can pursue the certified program that will help you achieve your career goals.
No matter where you are, at home or abroad, you can apply for and access the International Assoc. of Safety Health Environmental Professionals (IASHEP), certified programs with a computer and an internet connection.
Active duty and military reservists / National Guard must provide proof of military service. Military spouses must provide dependent ID card or sponsor's DoD ID card with expiration date. Retired or members who have served in the United States Military Service or First Responders must also provide evidence of serving our great country or communities.
To receives these discount’s you must make our Director of Membership Development Mr. Thomas Etter at firstname.lastname@example.org aware that you meet the requirements for discount by giving him this discount code “ISERVEDUSA” Notice: Should you not make this code available at the time of enrollment, then no discounts will be given since IASHEP has a large number of inquiries and it would be impossible to track everyone applying for these discounts.
For more information about our military tuition discount for service members and their spouses, please call and speak with our Chairman of the Board of Directors Mr. John F. Podojil at (520) 568-5565 or email email@example.com
Since IASHEP is a worldwide organization, IASHEP also recognizes those who serve in the Military in their country and are also First Responders from other countries as well. Thank You For Serving Your Country.
At IASHEP, we believe “You Protect or Protected Our Country, and now IASHEP wants to take this opportunity to thank you for your service and our mission is to always find new ways to demonstrate that every day.
What are the Benefits of Earning an IASHEP Professional Credential?
Pros for obtaining a professional safety, health and / or environmental certification may include an increased salary and higher self-esteem for the individual; demonstrated knowledge and skills for employers when making hiring decisions; and highly trained and skilled safety health and environmental professionals. If you are working to obtain a college degree many of our courses will transfer to leading colleges and universities.
Benefits of Certification
Outside of the hiring process, safety, health and environmental certifications for employees provide companies with consistency in training and work practices, increased confidence from customers, staff adherence to ethical standards, differentiation in marketing, and a standard for projects, promotions, salary increases and career road maps. Like an individual, the more certifications a company possesses, the better it looks on paper.
Why should you become an IASHEP Certified professional. Here are just a few of the reasons:
· Potentially leads to performance awards and promotions
· Increases your marketability and career opportunities
· Provides focus for professional development
· Confirms and validates professional skills to others in your field and to your employer and the public
· Enhances networking opportunities with other IASHEP members
· Conveys privileges such as using IASHEP Professional Credentials on letterhead
· Affirms commitment to IASHEP code of ethics
· Allows user to perform professional services and seal work products
· Gives a personal sense of achievement
· Professional credentials may transfer to leading colleges and universities
· Enhances confidence in the knowledge, skills and accomplishments of your professional employees
· Increases your ability to bill professional and certified employees out at higher rates
· Strengthens your technical proposals to customers
· Demonstrates the depth of technical skills available to prospective customers and to the public
· Reduces professional liability insurance costs.
To Clients and Customers
· Assures confidence in the professional's services addressing a broad array of safety, health and environmental planning, analysis, education and documentation
· Provides an assurance of engaging competent safety, health and environmental professionals
· A professional credential provides a stronger defense in case of lawsuits
· Serves as a source for qualified, practicing safety, health and environmental professionals.
The Future: The need for safety, health and environmental professionals to demonstrate our credentials is growing throughout the country and abroad.
Many of the current college and university and other credential programs do not adequately cover the fields that many of us work in today. With IASHEP, all of our certified courses and professional credentials allow our members to hit the ground running by learning real life skills for the various work environments in which they will be working.
For more information call (520) 568-5565